Get Everyone Together
Getting ready for your get-together Once you have created enough interest for the group, itâs time to get everyone together to really talk things up. Italian Travel Team will prepare the detailed itinerary and supporting materials for you. Weâll even create sign-up forms and other items that will really make the meeting a success â just make sure you discuss all of this with us in advance so we can prepare everything for you. Get all your ducks in a row. Just before your meeting, weâll finalize the following with you:
About the meeting:
- Itinerary and travel dates
- Airline information
- Final price per person
- Travel Insurance Protection Plan
- All important deadlines including those for sign-ups, deposits, etc.
- Plus anything else you may want us to address.
The main focus of the meeting is to create excitement about the trip. Make sure you keep a list of everyone that attends, along with all of their contact information. This will make follow up easier.
Nothing sells travel better than passion. Be sure to share your excitement with the group. Tell them why you selected the particular destination and about all the wonderful, enriching experiences they will come away with if they join you.
Some things you need to be sure to cover are:
- Describe the itinerary and go over the departure and return dates.
- Give out the detailed itineraries and reservation forms. We will help you with these.
- Mention clearly the cost and when deposits and final payments are due.
- o over each of the group itinerary components that are included in the cost.
- Get firm commitments from people early on. You may even want to offer an early booking discount to encourage sign-ups right there at the meeting.
Follow up with anyone who you thought was interested but had not yet confirmed their participation. Sometimes, people just need a little push to make a commitment.